The Belgian tax legislation is quite complex and the penalties for incorrect tax returns can be severe.
Our staff can help you manage the risks of not complying with your tax obligations. They take the time to understand your business, objectives, and corporate culture and therefore your tax risks.
We also assist companies and private individuals in the following areas of tax compliance:
- Assistance in registering for Crossroads Bank for Enterprises and VAT.
- Preparation and filing of corporate tax returns, and all other taxes.
- Preparation and filing of income tax returns for natural persons.
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns. Tax planning.
- Verification of advance tax payments. Verification of notices of assessment.
We intervene to ensure your growth optimally through an optimal financial and fiscal structure.
We offer a global solution that also takes into account your priorities and the specific environment in which your company operates.
Whether you are an investor considering the acquisition of a target company, or a client who wants to know its solvency situation so as to apply for a business loan from a banking institution, our tax due diligence service provides you with the assurance of real or potential tax risks in the target company as well as a solid advice and support in new financial forecasts in order to give credibility to an approach to financial partners.
Providing tax advice to our clients is an integral part of our business. ODB’s consultants comprise both generalists and specialists.
Our employees focus on compliance with tax regulations and the sustainability of the advice provided. They offer clients balanced tax solutions that are customized to meet their specific needs and take into account their business constraints. In addition to the mastery of all accounting and tax tasks, each partner also has a stronger specialization in certain areas of tax law and in the special tasks of the accountant.
Our areas of intervention are as follows:
- Assistance and negotiation during tax audits.
- Tax advice (ISOC, IPP, INR).
- Foreign taxation.
- Regional tax.
- Request for prior approval (ruling).